The new sports complex at Paul B. Cox Stadium provides a new home for the DeSales community, giving students, parents and alumni a long-awaited gathering space on campus for forging friendships and chasing championships.
Commemorating this historic project, DeSales High School offers the opportunity for you to add your family's legacy to this structure by purchasing an engraved brick paver in Miles Plaza.
Already, over 150 inscriptions have been added, with donors ranging from members of the class of 1960 to current student families.
Honor a Special Person
Consider honoring a friend or loved one this year with a brick paver engraved with the text of your choice. You can:
- Celebrate a father/son/brother/grandson connection to DeSales
- Honor a former teacher, coach or mentor
- Add a memorial for friends or loved ones
- Create an enduring link between you and your alma mater
Examples of inscriptions:
"Darryl R. Smith/Class of 1964/Go Colts!"
"Blake A. Ditsler/Class of 2016/State Champs 13 & 14"
"In honor of/Chad Bischoff/Class of 1993"
"In Loving Memory/Frank & Sue Knoop Sr/Devoted Parents"
Donating a Brick
Please keep in mind the following considerations:
- Brick pavers come in two sizes and colors to create a two-tone cross inlay in Miles Plaza.
- 8" x 8" inch pavers ($1,000 donation) include 6 lines of text engraved with 18 characters per line.
- 8" x 4" inch pavers ($500 donation) include 3 lines of text engraved with 18 characters per line.
- All submissions are subject to final approval by DeSales.
- Payment can be made by credit card or by check.
- Place your order by clicking here or on the brick below.
If you have any questions, please contact Joshua Blandford at email@example.com or call (502) 883-2438.