The Benefit Feast is an annual fundraiser gala at DeSales High School celebrated in conjunction with the Feast Day of St. Francis de Sales. The event began in 2005 and features a catered dinner and live auction. Each year, the DeSales community comes together to enjoy an elegant evening of food, fun, and festivities. The event raises approximately $100,000 annually.
Online registration now available: https://desales.ejoinme.org/2020Benefit.
Want to pay by check? Download the 2020 Benefit Feast Registration & Sponsorship Packet
16th Annual Benefit Gala at DeSales
"Down the Rabbit Hole"
Saturday, February 1, 2020
6:00 pm-11:00 pm
- Live Music by Soul Circus
- Open Bar for Beer & Wine
- Free bourbon tasting by Michter's
- Hors d'oeuvres, Buffet Dinner & Dessert
- Cash Bar for Mixed Drinks
- Cash Bar for Craft Beer by Against the Grain
- Live Auction | Silent Auction - Sponsored by Clark & Riggs Printing
- $10,000 Grand Prize raffle chances
Thank you to our Silvers Sponsors.
James P. Hickey, CPA